persada

persada

Friday, July 13, 2012

Definitions of friendship


Definitions of Friendship :
===========================

If you live to be a hundred,
I want to live to be a hundred
minus one day, so I never have to
live without you."
   - Winnie the Pooh

True friendship is like sound
health; the value of it is seldom
known until it be lost."
   - Charles Caleb Colton

A real friend is one who walks in when
the rest of the world walks out."
   - K.S.M.

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend."
   - Albert Camus.

"Strangers are just friends waiting to
happen."
   - K.S.M.

"Friends are the Bacon Bits in the Salad Bowl
of Life."
   - R.V.K.

"Friendship is one mind in two bodies."
   - Mencius

"Friends are God's way of taking care of us."
   - R.V.K.

"If you should die before me, ask if you
could bring a friend."
   - Stone Temple Pilots

"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and
we'll be okay."
   - Dave Matthews Band

"If all my friends were to jump off a bridge,
I wouldn't
jump with them,  I'd be at the bottom to
catch them"
   - K.S.M.

"Everyone hears what you say.
Friends listen to what you say.
Best friends listen to what you don't say."
   - R.V.K.

"We all take different paths in life,
but no matter where we go,
we take a little of each other everywhere"
   - Tim McGraw

"My father always used to say
that when you die, if
you've got five real friends,
then you've had a great life."
   - Lee Iacocca

"Hold a true friend with both your hands."
   - Nigerian Proverb

"A friend is someone who knows
the song in your heart and can
sing it back to you when you have
forgotten the words."
   - K.S.M.

No comments: